Katie's Take on Crew Life

Katie spent four sessions on the Smokies Wilderness Elite A.T. Crew when she sent in this summary of her time on crew.
I would also just like to say that working on S.W.E.A.T Crew has been one of the most amazing experiences I have ever been apart of and a lot of that has to do with Allegra, Chloe, and Mic. They all work extremely well together and they value each others opinions as well as the volunteers opinions and I felt very valued as a volunteer and I loved working, hiking, and just hanging out with all of them. I couldn't have asked for better leaders and a better summer!

For our part, we can't say enough good things about Katie either. She's a hard worker, enthusiastic, super helpful, and always smiling.

(P.S. She liked it so much that she's even coming back for one more session before the end of the season!)